The JPL Annual Invention Challenge is celebrating its twenty-second year. The title for this year’s contest is the “Ping Pong Ball Run Contest”. The objective and rules are listed below. Questions related to this contest should be directed to: Paul MacNeal at work phone (818) 354-7824, M/S T1723-118, located in Building T1723-165, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019 Rules
- School Entry Form
- JPL Employee Entry Form
- School Video Release Form for Child
- School Video Release Form for Adult
- JPL Team Video Release Form for Child
- JPL Team Video Release Form for Adult
- 3D Printed Model of Practice Jar Support
OBJECTIVE: Create a device that can move up to 10 ping pong balls into a jar located 5 meters away. The winner will be the team that moves the highest number of ping pong balls into the jar.