Check out our slideshow "The Change of Seasons: Views From Space
" and then share a photo of how the seasons look where you live. Go see what seasonal photos others are sharing here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/jpledu-seasons/
1. You can share a photo that shows any season. You do not need to show a "before and after."
2. Please do not include any identifiable person in the photo.
3. If you would like to include a short caption, please only state photographer's first name and location in image.
4. Please read the privacy statement at the bottom of this page.
5. Children 13 or under should not send photos. Parents or guardians should send on their behalf. Two Ways to Share
1. If you belong to Flickr, upload your photo, then add it to the group called "Seasons with NASAJPL Education" .
2. If you do not belong to Flickr, email a photo to email@example.com
and use the word Seasons in the subject line. We cannot guarantee we will post your photo on the Flickr page but we will make every effort to do so and notify you.
3. Shared images will be posted here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/jpledu-seasons/ Copyright Information
By submitting this picture, you affirm that the picture does not infringe anyone else's copyright, proprietary, moral or privacy rights and that you own the copyright or have explicit permission to grant rights in the picture. You hereby grant the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), its Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) a nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display and digitally perform the picture in any media for educational purposes. You also hereby grant permission to Caltech, JPL and NASA to use your name and the location of the picture in association with the licensed use. You also understand that not all pictures submitted will, in fact, be used and that your picture may not be chosen.