What We Procure
The Jet Propulsion Laboratory is a unique national research facility that carries out robotic space and Earth science missions, and operates NASA's Deep Space Network. On many of our projects, programs and missions, we partner with private industry, universities, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
Recognizing what JPL procures will help companies match capabilities to our needs, which include:
- Spacecraft subsystems and assemblies;
- Spacecraft instruments and science investigations;
- R&D studies;
- R&D hardware;
- Technology and application programs;
- Computer hardware, software, and services;
- Construction, and architect and engineering services;
- Facilities and grounds maintenance;
- Staff augmentation; and,
- Commercial items and services of all types.
Review our commonly purchased goods and services.